If you were busy at the show or just catching up, here are all The Beat’s Thursday links in one place. Happy Comic-Con!
- DC’s June Sales Distribution: It’s a Good Thing Batman Bounced Back
- Marvel’s June Sales Distribution: Some Signs of Improvement
- June Sales Distributions for Image and the Independent Publishers – Did Somebody Say “Walking Dead?”
- Comparing DC, Marvel and Image Sales for June: DC and Marvel Striving to Be Twins
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle Drops a New Trailer w/ Wonder Woman-esque Lariat Action
- Stan Lee Narrates a Defenders Trailer from… Korea?!?
- SDCC ’17: DC’s Spotlight on Jim Lee – live-blog
- The Marvel Rundown: ASTONISHING X-MEN #1 is the X-Title You’ve Been Waiting For!
- SDCC ’17: The Return of ROCKO (and his MODERN LIFE)
- SDCC ’17: DC Meet The Publishers panel – live blog
- SDCC ’17: Paul Levitz teases hilarious and existential new comic during a conversation with Karen Berger
- SDCC ’17: Have lunch, dinner, AND dessert for free courtesy of Mr. Robot
- SDCC ’17: SyFy’s THE EXPANSE offers free escape room
- Be Your Own Superhero: Intersectional Feminism in Comics
- SDCC ’17: Does a Lack of Upcoming Movie Merchandise Say Anything for DC Collectibles?
- DC Breakfast News! Harley Quinn, Batman and Mister Miracle
- SDCC ’17: Watchtower Thursday: Coffee, Beer, and Lots of Stuff Aimed at Women and Girls
- SDCC ’17: Image predicts the Future
Todd Allen wears a lot of hats. At various times he’s been (alphabetically), a bouncer, college professor, humor columnist, Internet producer and an NBA/WNBA Beat Writer, among other things. He’s the author of Economics of Digital Comics. You should probably read it.