Spider-Man has worn several costumes throughout the years, with many of them showcased in last year’s PS4-exclusive Spider-Man video game and in Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. Now, Marvel is releasing a series of comic variant covers spotlighting some of Peter Parker’s best costumes, including his symbiote suit, his wedding suit, his Fantastic Four suit, and more.
According to a press release, June will see 10 Spider-Man variants across various titles.
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #23 by Stuart Immonen
- AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #24 by Olivier Coipel
- CAPTAIN MARVEL #7 by Mike McKone and Rachelle Rosenberg
- DEADPOOL #14 by Mark Brooks
- DOCTOR STRANGE #16 by David Yardin and David Curiel
- FANTASTIC FOUR #11 by Jay Anacleto and Romulo Fajardo Jr.
- FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN #8 by Adi Granov
- IMMORTAL HULK #19 by Ema Lupacchino and David Curiel
- MAGNIFICENT MS. MARVEL #4 by Gerald Parel
- THANOS #3 by Nick Bradshaw and Morry Hollowell
Check out some of the covers below.
Samantha Puc is an essayist and culture critic whose work has been featured on Bitch Media, The Mary Sue, Bustle, and elsewhere. She mostly writes intersectional pop culture analysis with a particular focus on representation of LGBTQ and fat characters in fiction. Samantha is the managing editor at The Beat, as well as the co-creator and editor-in-chief of Fatventure Mag, an outdoors zine for fat creators who are into being active, but not into toxic weight-loss culture. She lives in Montana with her partner and cats.