Back in June, Marvel Comics announced Miracleman #0, an all-new one-shot celebrating the 40th anniversary of the character’s modern era debut. The one-shot will feature a new story from the Miracleman: The Silver Age creative team of Neil Gaiman and Mark Buckingham, with the original announcement also listing Jason Aaron, Mike Carey, Ryan Stegman, and Ty Templeton among the issue’s other creators. Today Marvel has unveiled the full creator and story line-up for Miracleman #0, with Leinil Francis Yu, Peach Momoko, and Paul Davidson joining the fun.
Along with Gaiman and Buckingham’s Silver Age prelude story, here’s the full breakdown of creators and stories for the forthcoming one-shot:
- Young Miracleman faces off against classic Miracleman villain Big Ben in an action-packed story written and drawn by Marvel superstar Ryan Stegman.
- Mike Carey and Paul Davidson introduce a new Warpsmith and explore how dangerous Miracleman’s god-like abilities can be in a riveting outer space adventure!
- Peach Momoko reveals the deadly price of Kimota’s power in a spellbinding—and terrifying—journey into the unknown!
- Miracleman meets his maker in an explosive and thought-provoking story by Jason Aaron and Leinil Francis Yu.
- Eisner Award-winning artist Ty Templeton examines Miracleman’s profound impact on the world around him in a series of comic strips!
Marvel has also unveiled unlettered preview pages for several of the stories, along with all of the issue’s variant covers with art by Alan Davis & Alejandro Sánchez, Momoko, Terry & Rachel Dodson, and Skottie Young.
Miracleman’s return in new stories has been highly anticipated since Marvel gained the rights to the character way back in 2009, and the creator line-up for this new one-shot is pretty stellar. Check out the preview and all the covers below. Miracleman #0 is due out in stores and digitally on Wednesday, October 5th, and is available for pre-order until next Monday, September 5th.