Whatever your feelings regarding the highly-anticipated final episode of the critically acclaimed Marvel series WandaVision on Disney+, I think Beat writer Therese Lacson said it best in her review that “WandaVision has kicked the door wide open for Phase Four of the MCU, with stand-out performances and outstanding thematic storytelling. “While not all fan theories panned out, comic readers were certainly happy to see Wanda Maximoff (Elizabeth Olsen) finally don a superhero costume that resembles her comics counterpart, headdress and all.
Disney once again anticipated the potential merchandise opportunity and wasting no time at all has unveiled a slew of new WandaVision merch highlighting Wanda in her new garbs. I foresee this as a popular cosplay when hopefully conventions return in the fall.
Take a look at just a small sampling of what’s to come!
Scarlet Witch Jewelry Kit / GameStop
Materials: Brass Tiara, Base metal Pendant, Brass Rings
Scarlet Witch Funko Pop / Amazon
- From Wandavision – Wanda Maximoff is The Scarlett Witch, as a Pop! vinyl figure from Funko
- Fiugre is approx. 3.75 inches tall and comes in a window box display
- Be sure to add The Scarlet Witch to your collection today!
In collaboration Marvel Studios, Disney store is proud to present this Marvel special edition action doll of Scarlet Witch, also known as Wanda Maximoff, the powerful telepath from WandaVision on Disney+. This detailed doll features 22 points of articulation and comes in an authentic costume that includes her iconic crown and outfit inspired by the season finale.
- Special Edition
- Scarlet Witch action figure
- Outfit is inspired by her finale appearance in Marvel Studios’ WandaVision
- Finely detailed
- Molded red and black bodice that is topped off with a unique silver buckle design
- Shimmering skirt with matching fingerless gloves
- Woven pants with red and gray stripe details
- Crimson cloak, printed with a metallic burgundy pattern
- Molded plastic, iconic crown
- Molded plastic boots
- Rooted hair
- 22 points of articulation
- Inspired by WandaVision, now streaming on Disney+
Scarlet Witch Cosbaby Bobble-Head / ShopDisney
Cosbaby collectors will nod an enthusiastic ”yes!” for this bobble-head figure inspired by Marvel’s WandaVision. Our Scarlet Witch Cosbaby portrays Wanda in her signature headband and costume with a specially applied luminous reflective effect, plus sculpted ”power-blast” stand.
- Scarlet Witch Cosbaby
- Non-articulated collectible with bobble-head design
- Costumed as seen in Marvel’s WandaVision series on Disney+
- Metallic paint accents
- Specially applied luminous reflective effect
- Luminous paint on rocks–the figure’s hands and eyes will illuminate with a UV light (glowing results may vary)
- Sculpted base with translucent elements
- Comes in window display box
- Designed and manufactured by Hot Toys
- Exclusive to Disney store North America and shopDisney.com
- Pair with our Vision Cosbaby Bobble-Head by Hot Toys – WandaVision, sold separately