Right on schedule, the Aquaman trailer has finally arrived.
Here’s what was being said about it by Jason Momoa and the rest of the cast had to say about it, courtesy of our Hall H Liveblog.
– Aquaman! Momoa is here!!!
– Tyler is talking to him about jumping off a cliff to promote today’s trailer. Y’all probably saw that.
– and here comes the rest of the cast, Amber Heard, Nicole Kidman, Patrick Wilson, Yayha Abdul Mateen, and James Wan!
– Patrick Wilson!! Patrick Wilson!!!!!!!
– Wan says he wants the film to play more like a science fiction/fantasy film than the traditional superhero movie.
– On the challenges of filming in an underwater world! Momoa: “I still have this rash from James”.
– Yayha: “I was worried I was going to have to learn how to swim”
– He taught himself secretly how to swim at the hotel! And incrementally got better over the months.
– and he never had to swim in the movie after all!
– This is Kidman’s first Comic-Con. She tells the audience that she’s excited to strike a convention like this off the bucket list.
– Amber Heard is now talking about how much she hates getting wet, which is ironic given how often she seems to be getting soaked in her movies.
Todd Allen wears a lot of hats. At various times he’s been (alphabetically), a bouncer, college professor, humor columnist, Internet producer and an NBA/WNBA Beat Writer, among other things. He’s the author of Economics of Digital Comics. You should probably read it.