If you were looking forward to Brandon Sanderson’s Dark One graphic novel from Vault, the publisher just made your day. Pre-orders are now available on the Vault web store for the surprise early release.
Dark One is an original graphic novel by the #1 New York Times Bestselling, Hugo Award-winning author Brandon Sanderson, along with artist Nathan Gooden, co-writers Jackson Lanzing and Collin Kelly, colorist Kurt Michael Russell, letterer Deron Bennett, and designer Tim Daniel.
Pre-orders are available in both physical and digital editions, along with a bunch of goodies such as:
- Exclusive invitation to a livestream Q&A event with Brandon Sanderson
- Exclusive digital pre-order bonus pack, stuffed with original digital goodies including phone and desktop backgrounds, a behind the scenes look at Dark One, and special note from Brandon Sanderson
- 15% off pre-order discount
- 15% off the Dark One t-shirt (only available from VAULT!)
- 50% off ALL VAULT eBook purchases until September 1, 2020
Read a synopsis of the tale here:
Paul Tanasin is a young man haunted by visions of a dark and fantastic world―visions he initially believes are hallucinations. But when he discovers they are prophecies from Mirandus, a world in which he’s destined to become a fearsome destroyer, he’ll have to embrace the fear, rise up as the Dark One, and shatter everything. Dark One examines the dual roles we often take on in life—the ability to be a savior as well as a destroyer.
Fans who order in eBook format will get their copy on June 26. Hardcovers begin shipping after August 17. A release date for comic and book stores will be announced soon.
Take a look at a 28-page preview of Brandon Sanderson’s Dark One below.