If you’re a fan of Men in Black, Mondo posters, or just like the look of Tessa Thompson and Chris Hemsworth in suits, we’ve got a giveaway for you. To celebrate the film’s release on Blu-Ray today, Mondo, the collectibles arm of the Alamo Drafthouse theatre chain, created this limited edition poster for Men in Black: International. The Beat can giveaway a copy of the Blu-ray and one Men In Black Mondo poster to one lucky reader!
Mondo posters are gorgeous, and this one is definitely no exception, but they typically sell out fast. The Men in Black: International Blu-ray also comes with some interesting features, including a look at the stunts, a featurette on the cast’s chemistry, and your usual gag reel and deleted scenes.
To enter, participants must follow @comicsbeat on Instagram, like the giveaway post, and tag a friend in the comments that they would watch MIB: International with if they win. For a bonus entry, participants can repost the giveaway with the hashtag #BeatMIB.
Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open only to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Eligible participants must be at least 13 years old. The promotion is not open to The Beat employees.
- By participating in this giveaway, you agree to share your shipping address with Think Jam PR and The Beat.
- Prizes: 1 winner will receive 1 Blu-ray copy of MEN IN BLACK: INTERNATIONAL and 1 Mondo poster.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- The Beat will notify the winner via Instagram DM and in an update to the giveaway post. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified. Think Jam PR will fulfill all prizes.