Crunchyroll has unveiled its newest YouTube channel dedicated to mobile-friendly, behind-the-scenes content, Crunchyroll Extras. With 10 videos currently available already, the streamer plans to update every day this month with new content and, to kick things off, there will be a dedicated slate of One Piece content to commemorate the protagonist and pirate captain Monkey D. Luffy’s birthday.
Crunchyroll Extras will give fans access to a wide array of videos, including renowned horror mangaka Junji Ito reacting to anime cats (don’t worry, we’ve linked it below), exclusive behind-the-scenes content, interviews, cooking demos, Crunchyroll explains, video essays, speed drawing, news and more.
Here’s what the launch slate includes:
- “2 Easy One Piece Desserts | Cooking With Anime”
- “History of Tower of God | Video Essay”
- “The Meaning behind the scars in One Piece | Video Essay”
- “Eric Stuart (Kaiba from Yu-Gi-Oh!) Rates Anime Dragons | React”
- “Junji Ito reacts to Anime Cats | React”
- “One Piece Tokyo Tower | Tour”
- “Fullmetal Alcehmist Cafe | Tour”
- Junji Ito Spiral Cake | Cooking With Anime”
- How to Make Boruto’s Burgers | Cooking With Anime”
“Setsuo Ito (Mob from Mob Psycho 100) Tries American Snacks | React”
Below, you can check out the trailer for Crunchyroll’s new channel, as well as Ito’s reaction video. For more, head over to the official landing page, here.