Neon Alley’s Viz’z free streaming media platform, is adding a bunch of choice Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon Crystal, Bleach, Naruto Shippuden, and Ranma 1/2 episodes, which you can see in the release below. You can stream these via the Neon Alley site and on mobile and gaming platforms via Hulu and Hulu Plus.
The site has been around since 2012, initially available via gaming platforms only.
VIZ Media opens October and the Fall 2014 anime season on its FREE Neon Alley media-streaming platform with the announcement of a new monthly update that will add more than 80 exciting episodes for a host of best-loved series to the programming roster throughout the month. Among these are several special simulcast premieres that will stream brand new first-run episodes domestically on the same days as their Japanese counterparts’ broadcast airdates.
Anime fans will not want to miss the subtitled simulcast premiere of two brand new SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL episodes (subtitled) on October 4th and 18th, as well as a brand new NARUTO SHIPPUDEN episode (subtitled) simulcast happening every Thursday. Also don’t miss the premiere of 8 classic uncut and remastered SAILOR MOON episodes (subtitled). Two exciting episodes launch each Monday (“Moonday”) throughout October.
Viewers can also look forward to enjoying newly added English dubbed episodes of NARUTO (original series) Season 1, BLEACH Season 16, and MORE Season 5 episodes of RANMA ½, in English dub,
All of the special simulcast premieres will be available in the U.S. via Neon Alley, Hulu and Hulu Plus. Please visit NeonAlley.com for details.
The latest Neon Alley monthly update features English dubbed as well subtitled episodes and anime feature film premieres from top-rated anime series, including:
- English dubbed Episodes 230 – 242 of the 16th Season of BLEACH will be added on October 1st to the current cache of 217 episodes of the popular supernatural action series.
- Fans also may catch the entire BLEACH anime series subtitled on Neon Alley (366 episodes total)!
- Neon Alley welcomes the addition on October 1st of new English dubbed Episodes 39 – 52 of the original NARUTO Season 1 anime series.
- Don’t miss special simulcasts of the latest subtitled episodes of NARUTO SHIPPUDEN every Thursday in October, which continue to expand the massive library of 380 subtitled episodes. New simulcast episodes will be available to stream for a limited time only!
- Neon Alley also will launch NARUTO SHIPPUDEN Season 1, Episodes 1 – 12, English dubbed, on October 10th.
- Catch 2 newly added English RANMA ½ English dubbed episodes each Friday throughout October, beginning on October 3rd with Episodes 101 – 102 and available for a limited time only!
- A total of 10 new English-dubbed episodes will debut throughout October.
- Enjoy the entire re-mastered series (161 episodes) subtitled on Neon Alley now!
- Don’t miss the premiere this month of 8 new classic SAILOR MOON episodes. Two exciting episodes launch every Monday throughout the entire month, beginning with Episodes 43 & 44 on October 6th.
SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL
Be sure to catch very special simulcast premiere of the newest SAILOR MOON CRYSTAL adventures with Episode 7’s debut on October 4th followed by Episode 8 on October 18th.
Heidi MacDonald is the founder and editor in chief of The Beat. In the past, she worked for Disney, DC Comics, Fox and Publishers Weekly. She can be heard regularly on the More To Come Podcast. She likes coffee, cats and noble struggle.