A quick placeholder for now. More coming soon. For now, let’s just say that Ben continues to be a great villain. We love the bad guys and he’s one of the best in current popular culture.
SPOILERS after the jump
* Did you remember to see CAPRICORN ONE before this season, since we were told that would be a big reference point for action this season?
* Last night was a BKV episode and it’s hard to ignore what appears to be a big comic-inspired part of the plot. But… Are they the FF or the Challengers of the Unknown?
* Polar Bears in Tunisia? Who else expected them to uncover that Spanish Flash/GL comic book?
* Shame on Locke or whomever decided to use Vincent as a decoy.
* Who else expected the helicopter to blow up three seconds after it was shown on screen?
TODAY’S $64 QUESTION — Are the freighter folks (creepy lawyer guy on down) PRO-Dharma or ANTI-Dharma?
Edit: I’d encourage folks who want more references than they might be able to handle to check out the Entertainment Weekly summary of last night’s episode. Characters’ names never seem to be thrown out there willy-nilly, so “Charlotte Staples Lewis” is hard to ignore.
Posted by Mark Coale