BOOM! Studios has announced their exclusive merchandise line-up for San Diego Comic-Con.
Official PR follows:
BOOM! Studios announced today the company’s exclusive merchandise debuting at 2018 Comic-Con International: San Diego, to be held July 18-22 at the San Diego Convention Center in San Diego, CA.
These exclusives will be available at booth #2229, occupying one of the most prominent positions on the convention floor, bringing with them a diverse array of panel programming and special guests including a WWE Superstar, former Power Rangers and diverse lineup of talent from BOOM! Studios award-winning graphic fiction lineup.
The exclusive merchandise available at BOOM! Studios’ booth includes:
- Adventure Time: Beginning of the End #1 Variant Cover by Kat Leyh
- Adventure Time SDCC 2018 Zine Hardcover by Kat Leyh
- Jim Henson’s Beneath the Dark Crystal #1 Variant Cover by Jay Fosgitt
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Green Psycho Ranger Legacy Action Figure by Bandai
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #28 Variant Cover by Lucas Werneck
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #29 HyperForce Variant Cover by Jordan Gibson
- $20 each, limited to 500 units
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers: Green Ranger, Ranger Slayer, Grave Zord, Lord Drakkon Evolution I, and Lord Drakkon Evolution II Pins by Phil Murphy
- Mouse Guard: Gwendolyn and Midnight Pins by David Petersen
- Saban’s Go Go Power Rangers #11 Variant Cover by Goñi Montes
- $25 each, limited to 1000 units
- The Thrilling Adventure Hour #1 Variant Cover by Sean “Cheeks” Galloway