With Preview Night ready to kick off the 2018 edition of San Diego Comic-Con, you might be wondering who’s signing where.
Here are all the links to the various signing schedules we’ve compiled over the last two weeks.
- SDCC ’18: Drawn & Quarterly Announces Comic-Con Signing and Panel Schedules + Exclusive Merchandise
- SDCC ’18: War Machine Marketing Releases Their Comics/Music-Centric Signing Schedule
- SDCC ’18: BOOM! Announces Their Signing and Appearance Schedule
- SDCC ’18: Abrams Announces Their Signing and Panel Schedule
- SDCC ’18: BBC Announces Doctor Who Exclusive Merch and Signings
- SDCC ’18 – Viz Releases Full Panel and Signing Schedule
- SDCC ’18: IDW Releases Its Signing and Panel Schedules for Comic-Con
- SDCC ’18: Insight Editions Announces Their Event Schedule and Giveaways (Translation: Free Harry Potter)
- SDCC ’18: Images Releases Exclusive Merchandise, Panels and Signing Schedule
- SDCC ’18: Dr. Horrible, MST3K, and Yoshitaka Amano Highlight Dark Horse’s Programming
- Oni Reveals Its San Diego Comic Con Exclusive Merchandise and Panel Schedule (Plenty of Rick and Morty)
- SDCC ’18: Golden Apple Comics Announces Free Con-Exclusive Variants, Releases Signing Schedule
Todd Allen wears a lot of hats. At various times he’s been (alphabetically), a bouncer, college professor, humor columnist, Internet producer and an NBA/WNBA Beat Writer, among other things. He’s the author of Economics of Digital Comics. You should probably read it.