Whether you’re feeling daunted by the whole host of gift-giving holidays on the horizon, or you just really, really need to let people know that you are the law in your office building: Good news! Rebellion has you all set up by launching an entire new range of 2000 AD merchandise form GB eye, one of the world’s leading suppliers of licensed products.
Featuring the astonishing artwork of Mick McMahon, Cliff Robinson, Ron Smith, and Glenn Fabry, the first wave of merchandise will be made up of some of the most iconic covers that are sure to please the fans of some of 2000 AD’s biggest names, Judge Dredd, and Sláine.
“We are excited to welcome 2000 AD to our product range,” said Emily Aldridge, Head of Licensing at GB eye. “The creative comic strip designs have not only been a stable in pop culture since 1977 but the unique sci-fi designs translate amazingly to our product ranges and we can’t wait for fans to see what’s on offer. With posters, mugs, badges and card wallets to choose from, the range focuses on some of the most iconic comic covers from over the last 40 plus years.”
The new product range — available now online here — will also be in retail stores in the coming weeks. You can expect to find products such as:
- Judge Dredd Badge Packs
- Cliff Robinson Judge Dredd (Prog 494) card holders
- Judge Dredd: Look Out You Alien Creeps! (Prog 164) 12″ x 16″ collector prints
- Sláine: Slay (Prog 448) 12″ x 16″ collector prints
- Judge Dredd: Out in Force (Prog 229) 12″ x 16″ collector prints
- Cliff Robinson Judge Dredd (Prog 494) 12″ x 16″ collector prints
- Judge Dredd: Out in Force (Prog 229) mugs
- Cliff Robinson Judge Dredd (Prog 494) mugs
- Cliff Robinson Lawmaster (Prog 513) mugs
- Judge Dredd: Beware of Rats (Prog 63) mugs
Ben Smith, head of Books, Comic Books, Film and TV at Rebellion, said: “2000 ADis part of the cultural fabric of Britain and has been such a fundamental part of the upbringings of millions of people. It’s our duty and privilege to spread the word about 2000 AD, so we’re delighted to be working with GB eye to bring four decades of iconic artwork onto affordable, high quality merchandise so that fans everywhere can celebrate this most ground-breaking of comics. We look forward to seeing the range grow and develop in the future.”