Mezco One:12 Collective is one of the highest quality action figure lines on the market. With detailed sculpts, cloth outfits, and alternative heads and hands, Mezco’s figures live up to their higher price tag. Now the Long Island City, NY based toy company announced their latest addition to the One:12 Collective with Marvel’s lunar lunatic, Moon Knight!
Their Moon Knight figure features:
- One:12 Collective body with over 32 points of articulation
- Two (2) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 17cm tall
- Eight (8) interchangeable hands including
- Fists (L & R)
- Posing hands (L & R)
- Grabbing hands (L & R)
- Throwing blade hands (L & R)
And Moon Knight’s costume features:
- Fitted suit with 3D crest insignia
- Two (2) hoods (removable)
- Wrist gauntlets
- Duty belt
- Knee-high boots
And he comes packaged with all of these accessories:
- Crescent blade
- Pair of nunchucks
- Grappling hook baton
- One:12 Collective display base with logo
- One:12 Collective adjustable display post
The details on this figure look amazing! Check out all the notches in his hood.
You can preorder the One:12 Collective Moon Knight directly from Mezco or from your local comic book store. The figure will be released this fall.
Billy Henehan writes for The Beat. In his free time, he likes to hunt down foreign language reprints of Todd McFarlane Spider-Man comics.