Another jam packed and fascinating discussion among people who have a lot to say. NYC participants:
Print vs. Digital–War, Co-existence, or Collaboration
Publishers, retailers, and others on how the digital revolution will impact on print sales.
– Ted Adams, CEO of IDW Publishing
– Eric Beaulieu, Vice President Premedia, Transcontinental Transmedia
– Dave Bowen, Director of Digital Distribution, Diamond Comic Distributors
– David Gabriel, Senior Vice President of Marvel Comics
– Alison Hendon, Youth Selection Team Leader, Brooklyn Public Library
– John Riley, owner of Grasshopper Comics
– Moderated by Calvin Reid, Senior News Editor, Publishers Weekly
Again, thanks to Milton Griepp for making the audio files available to us.