Disney’s Toy Story 4 is available on Digital 4K Ultra HD™ and Movies Anywhere today, and it hits shelves on 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray™, and DVD next Tuesday, October 8. This newest misadventure in the lives of Woody, Buzz Lightyear and their friends takes the pair on a road trip with Bonnie and a new toy named Forky, which leads them into an unexpected reunion with the long-lost Bo Peep.
The Beat has partnered with Think Jam PR to offer one lucky fan a Toy Story 4 Blu-ray combo pack! To enter, follow The Beat on Instagram @comicsbeat, like the giveaway post, and comment with your favorite emoji. The contest ends Tuesday, Oct. 8 at 12 p.m. ET and the winner will be notified by The Beat.
Check out the giveaway post below and keep scrolling for full terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open only to residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Eligible participants must be at least 13 years old. The promotion is not open to The Beat employees.
- By participating in this giveaway, you agree to share your shipping address with Think Jam PR and The Beat.
- Accounts must be public to verify entries.
- Prizes: 1 winner will receive 1 Blu-ray copy of Toy Story 4.
- Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available.
- The Beat will notify the winner via Instagram DM and in an update to the giveaway post. Unsuccessful entrants will not be notified. Think Jam PR will fulfill all prizes.
- Giveaway runs until Tuesday, October 8, at 12 p.m. ET.
- Giveaway is not associated with or sponsored by Instagram.