It’s 221 and nerdlebrity comics are back…only this time they are actually good. M.O.M.: Mother of Madness – created by actress Emilia Clarke and written by Marguerite Bennett with art by Leila Leiz – has been a surprise hit for Image Comics…and also sports some absolutely eye popping covers.
#3 is the final issue of the mini series and it ends with a bang with variant covers showcasing artwork by Jo Ratcliffe, Emi Lenox, and Caitlin Yarsky.
“I am so proud of all the incredible artists who have joined me in creating M.O.M.,” said Clarke. “Their individual visions have elevated M.O.M. to the next level! What wondrous women!”
In M.O.M.: Mother of Madness #3, Maya’s son was kidnapped by the treacherous traffickers, and now it’s up to her and her misfit mob of BFFs—if she can escape her enemies and her past! Who’s gonna clean up this mess?!
M.O.M.: Mother of Madness #3 will be available at comic book shops on Wednesday, October 27:
- Cover A Ratcliffe – Diamond Code JUL210070
- Cover B Lenox – Diamond Code JUL219432
- Cover C Yarsky – Diamond Code JUL219433
- Cover D 1:25 virgin copy incentive by Jo Ratcliffe – Diamond Code JUL219434
- Cover E 1:50 virgin copy incentive by Emi Lenox – Diamond Code JUL219435
- Cover F 1:100 virgin copy incentive by Leila Leiz – Diamond Code JUL219436
All in all some tasty art here.