In conjunction with the May 15 premiere of Scoob! DC is releasing 250 issues of Scooby-Doo, available to read for free. You can check them out in front of the pay wall at DC Universe, as well as on ReadDC.com, comiXology, Amazon Kindle, and Apple Books. And there’s no rush either – these will be available all the way through September 7.
- SCOOBY-DOO (1997-2010) Issues 33-84
- Shaggy, Scooby, Fred, Daphne, and Velma are back, ready to solve strange cases, unmask dastardly villains, and, in Shaggy and Scooby’s case, find as many reasons as possible to chow down on some food and get a taste of some Scooby Snacks!
- SCOOBY-DOO TEAM-UP (2013-) Issues 1-99 & Vol. 1-6
- Scooby and the gang face new adventures when they work together and with new DC friends along the way. The team-up for justice is always exciting.
- SCOOBY-DOO, WHERE ARE YOU? (2010-) Issues 40-103
- A monster in the mirror? A ghoul in a school? Scooby and his friends will solve the mystery and catch the creepy crooks-who would have gotten away with it, if not for those meddling kids.
Note: Scooby-Doo Team-Up actually began life as a digital-first series, so those 99 issues translate to roughly 33 physical issues – but hey 33 free comics is still a lot of comics.
Scoob! Is out on digital now, and DC is also holding a watch party tonight at 7:00pm EST/4:00pm PST, viewable with the hashtag #SCOOBMovieNight on Twitter. Before the movie, the event will kick-off with a 30 minute pre-show featuring special moments with the cast.
(And if this isn’t enough Scooby-Doo content, be sure to check out our dive into “The Scooby-Dooniverse.”)