We were kicking around UGO the other day and noticed a feature that we wish we’d thought of first, to be honest: UGO’s Foxy Fans are Hot Girls. In this pre-Playboy style pictorial we learn that
Hot girls like fantasy entertainment too. Trust us! Just because a hot girl likes to lounge in lingerie, that doesn’t mean she can’t appreciate an all-night frag session. We’ve scoured the globe for hot girls who are into video games, sci-fi movies, Weird Al and overclocking their motherboards. These foxy fans want to reveal their red hot interests to you.
Overclocking motherboards! Yes! And they are so FOXY, too, like Laura Siani, who lets her freak flag fly in a revealing interview:
* UGO: If you could be any video game character, which one would you be?
* Laura Siani: Lara Croft, because I love playing Tomb Raider. Plus, she’s adventurous, fearless, and super hot.
* UGO: What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
* Laura Siani: Mooned the cops.
* UGO: Who embodies your ideal man and why?
* Laura Siani: My ideal man is smart, loyal, goal oriented, and treats me like a princess.
* UGO: What are you a fan of and why?
* Laura Siani: I’m a huge fan of scary movies.
“Scary movies?” Come on now! Surely you have an opinion on who would win, Michael or Freddie Krueger at the LEAST. Somehow we don’t think Laura will be winning at prizes at Dragon-Con. We hear that’s where all the foxy fans really hang out and we do mean hang out.