As an adult who has no room in her Stately Manor for books, let alone cute fuzzy toys from Japan, I missed out on the Tsum Tsum craze. But Disney hasn’t. And where Disney goes, sometimes Marvel follows so we’ll have all these Tsum Tsum variant covers in August. And their own Marvel one shot, called MARVEL TSUM TSUM. Because these oblong plushies that you can stack up can have fun and exciting adventures just like the rest of us.
The one shot will be written by Jacob Chabot with art by David Baldoen and covers by Chris Samnee. It goes on sale in August as well. The cover is very nice!
Anyway, here are your Marvel Tsum Tsum variants.
2. All-New, All-Different Avengers #13 by Kris Anka
3. Amazing Spider-Man #16 by Chris Samnee
4. Black Panther #5 by Sara Pichelli
5. Captain America: Steve Rogers #5 by Helen Chen
6. Daredevil #10 by Ed McGuinness
7. Deadpool #17 by Javier Rodriguez
8. Doctor Strange #11 by Ryan Stegman
9. Extraordinary X-Men #13 by Dave Johnson
10. Guardians of the Galaxy #11 by J. Scott Campbell
11. Invincible Iron Man #12 by Brandon Peterson
12. The Mighty Thor #10 by Natacha Bustos
13. Moon Girl and Devil Dinosaur #10 by Joelle Jones
14. Ms. Marvel #10 by Tradd Moore
15. Old Man Logan #10 by Mike Deodato
16. Power Man and Iron Fist #7 by Ming Doyle
17. Rocket Raccoon and Groot #8 by Brian Kesinger
18. The Unbelievable Gwenpool #5 by Emanuela Lupacchino
19. Uncanny Avengers #12 by Jeff Dekal
20. Uncanny Inhumans #13 by Giuseppe Camuncoli
There is something quite unsettling about these covers.