It’s a big year for Dynamite Entertainment at San Diego Comic Con. With the start of the show this week, the publisher is ready to celebrate a few milestones with awesome panels and a top-notch creator guest list.
This year marks the publisher’s 15th anniversary alongside one of their flagship characters’ 50th—Vampirella. It also happens to be the anniversary of the very first SDCC, which was known at the time as the Golden State Comic Book Convention.
The Dynamite Anniversary panel will also feature Priest as well as Red Sonja scribes Mark Russell, Luke Lieberman, and Gail Simone, who is working with the company on the Death Defying ‘Devil. Also on the panel is The Boys artist/co-creator Darick Robertson. The publisher teases that there may be some surprise guests showing up to the party.
Finally, Robertson will be a special guest for a one-on-one panel celebrating his extraordinary career, specifically his work with Garth Ennis on The Boys. The panel will discuss the comic that inspired the upcoming Amazon Prime Video series premiering on July 26 and starring Karl Urban as Billy Butcher as well as the artist’s other acclaimed work.
Check out official times and locations below.
- Dynamite Entertainment Vampirella 50th Anniversary
- Thursday July 18: 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM, Room 8
- Dynamite Entertainment 15th Anniversary Premiere Publisher
- Friday July 19: 1 PM—2 PM, Room 4
- One-on-One with Darick Robertson (In Celebration of Amazon’s The Boys)
- Saturday July 20: 6:30 PM –7:30 PM, Room 26AB