New York Comic Con is coming this October, and Reed Pop just announced the first batch of guests, including a former Doctor, cast members from anime and manga favorites My Hero Academia and Dragon Ball Z, and, of course, comics stars. New York Comic Con takes place at the Javits Center in New York City on October 6-9, 2022.
• David Tennant, a prominent member of the “I played Doctor Who” Club, as well as being seen in Jessica Jones and Good Omens, will appear for autographs and photo ops on Saturday, October 8 and Sunday, October 9.
• Colleen Clinkenbeard (My Hero Academia)
• Luci Christian (Vampire Hunter D)
• Sonny Strait (Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods)
• Ian Sinclair (My Hero Academia)
And comics guests:
• Peach Momoko (Marvel’s Demon Days)
• Arthur Adams (X-Men, The Walking Dead)
• Joyce Chin (Vampirella)
• Tochi Onyebuchi (Black Panther Legends).
While NYCC ’22 is still months and months away, Reed Pop also announced that Funko will be prominent at the show.
ReedPop recently announced that tickets will go on sale to the general public for New York Comic Con 2022 on May 22, following exclusive presales for Metaverse Superfans and fans who rollover their 2021 Fan Verification account. Fans can sign up to become Metaverse Superfans at FindtheMetaverse.com.
With COVID appearing to be in the rear view mirror for many people (whether correctly or not) in person comics events are coming back strong this year, and it sounds like NYCC will be a very large and popular event.