C2E2 has hosted Ink Fusion before, and this year, things get rather interesting!
As the site says:
Join the legendary Stan Lee, as he teams up with Ink-Fusion creator Marc Draven and his Empire of artists to offer a once in a life time chance for a tattoo drawn by Stan Lee himself!
Raffle tickets will be 2 tickets for $20
Tickets will be available Friday at the show in the Ink-Fusion Tattoo Pavilion. The winner will receive a free tattoo of one of Stan Lee’s famous characters (Image/Character TBA at show). This one of a kind sketch will be created by Stan Lee just for this contest! The tattoo will be performed by one of the internationally known Ink-Fusion Empire artists on hand.
Think that’s awesome? There is more! The winner will also get to show off their new tattoo when they get their PICTURE TAKEN WITH STAN LEE! (Only the tattoo winner will be photographed with Stan Lee)
*The tattoo will not exceed 3×5 inches. 18 OR OLDER ONLY.
Here’s the fine print! (I hope they include a copyright and trademark notice…those Disney lawyers can be vicious! Although it might fall under “appropriation”.)
The following rules apply:
- Must be 18 or older to enter.
- Must have a legal form of photo I.D. to get tattooed, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Winner will be announced on the day Stan Lee is available to join us (times will be listed on Friday of the show) when the ticket is pulled at the Ink-Fusion Pavilion .
- MAKE SURE TO KEEP A CLOSE EYE FOR TIME LISTING FOR THIS RAFFLE AS THIS WILL BE BASED ON MR. LEE’S AVAILABILITY!!!!
- YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
- Winner will get the tattoo immediately following the ticket drawing.
- The original sketch is not included in the prize package.
- No substitutions or additions will be made with the tattoo.
- No personal autographs by Mr. Lee will be allowed, however feel free to take photos of the event.
- All entries must have paid attendance into the show to qualify.
- Any artist working under Ink-Fusion has the right to refuse service per Board of Health regulations and permitting.
- Anyone getting tattooed claims all responsibility as well as proof of age and medical conditions, and cannot hold any member of Reed Expo, Ink-Fusion, or Stan Lee inc responsible .