As protests continue across the nation and world for racial justice, you can Be the Change with this just-announced Humble Bundle. Featuring digital copies of comics, novels, and audio books created by and about people of color, this deal also supports The Bail Project, The Carl Brandon Society, and The National Urban League: three organizations dedicated to making racial justice a reality.
Rise up with this digital book collection focused on expressions about and by people of color. Get books like The Body is Not An Apology, A Time on Two Crosses: The Collected Writings of Bayard Rustin, Black Dynamite, Souls of Black Folks, and many more!
The Be the Change Humble Bundle is brimming with must-reads across all of media – but of course we’re going to highlight just a few of the comics that are up for grabs.
- Six Days in Cincinnati by Dan Mendéz Moore
- Incognegro: A Graphic Mystery by Mat Johnson and Warren Pleece
- Vindication Vol. 1 by MD Marie, Carlos Miko, and Dema Jr.
- Amazons, Abolitionists, and Activists, A Graphic History of Women’s Fight for their Rights by Mikki Kendall and D’Amico
- Kindred: A Graphic Novel Adaptation by Octavia Butler, John Jennings, and Damian Duffy
- Archival Quality by Ivy Noelle Weir and Steenz
- Livewire by Vita Ayala, Raúl Allén, and Patricia Martín
- Firebug by Johnnie Christmas, and Tamra Bonvillain
- LaGuardia by Nnedi Okorafor, and Tana Ford
- And so, so much more…
Anyone who wants to chip in can do so at a variety of levels corresponding to how much material they’ll have to find room on their reading lists for. Those tiers are $1, $8, $15, $18, or $20, with each upgrade adding in an extra 15 or so comics and novels. To jump on board, make sure to grab the Be the Change Humble Bundle by July 28th.
Note: this bundle also includes one comic by Jai Nitz, who was accused of sexual assault in August of 2019.