Before you all rush to say Arrow, here’s the whole line-up of keycards from WBTV this year for SDCC. It’s the eighth year in a row they’ve sponsored these valued mementos of time spent standing in line then collapsing in exhaustion on your hotel bed.
- Arrow (premieres Wednesday, October 5, at 8/7c on The CW): Returning to San Diego Comic-Con for the fifth consecutive year, the cast and creators of the hit CW series will be on-hand for a lively conversation surrounding the upcoming season.
- DC’s Legends of Tomorrow (premieres Thursday, October 13, at 8/7c on The CW): The CW’s Super Hero team-up series descends upon San Diego for their second visit to Comic-Con as the cast and creative team seek to answer fans questions about its second season.
- The Flash (premieres Tuesday, October 4, at 8/7c on The CW): Fans won’t have to wait until the fall to start getting answers to their most pressing questions, as the cast and creative team behind the show make their annual appearance at Comic-Con to begin giving fans insight into the show’s highly anticipated third season.
- Gotham (premieres Monday, September 19, at 8/7c on FOX): Be among the first to see what’s in store for season three as Gotham returns to Comic-Con with a special video presentation, followed by a Q&A with series stars and producers.
- Supergirl (premieres Monday, October 10, at 8/7c on The CW): Join the series cast and creative team for a special video presentation, followed by a Q&A as they discuss season two’s hot topics and the show’s new home on The CW this fall!
- Time After Time (Midseason on ABC): Giving an unpredictable spin on the mythology of H.G. Wells by looking at the world of today through the eyes of yesterday, Time After Time makes its Comic-Con debut with a screening of the complete pilot episode, followed by a Q&A with cast and producers.
Heidi MacDonald is the founder and editor in chief of The Beat. In the past, she worked for Disney, DC Comics, Fox and Publishers Weekly. She can be heard regularly on the More To Come Podcast. She likes coffee, cats and noble struggle.