[We welcome links for this feature — please send your photo links to comicsbeat at gmail.com. Thank you!]
•Anders Nilsen went to Rothenburg’s Kriminalmuseum and Munich’s Altes Pinakothekand took pictures.
Jamie S. Rich and Diana Schutz spoke to Brian M. Bendis’s comics class. Charlie Chu (recently relocated to Portland as an Oni employee) took pictures.
• An OC Weekly photo set from the Long Beach Comics Expo a week or so back. Above, Whilce Portacio
• More comics-themed statues from Tom Spurgeon.
• Sean Kleefeld is building…something.
• A few photos from En Masse a Montreal-based ongoing collaborative black & white drawing project.
• Some pictures from the Ed Hannigan Covered show at the Cartoon
• Not Comics, but this blog had some groovy photos of a weird snowman.
Heidi MacDonald is the founder and editor in chief of The Beat. In the past, she worked for Disney, DC Comics, Fox and Publishers Weekly. She can be heard regularly on the More To Come Podcast. She likes coffee, cats and noble struggle.