If you haven’t seen the new color, hardcover versions of SCOTT PILGRIM, we’ll let you in on the secret: They’re GAWJUS.
Volume 2, Lucas Lee, goes on sale at NYCC in the editions outlined below. Knives Chau is on the cover of the regular edition, while Lucas Lee is on the cover of the EVIL EDITION. There’s also a $100 limited edition that comes with tones of swag.
Is it possible to want to have TWO complete sets of SCOTT PILGRIM?
On October 11th, Bryan Lee O’Malley and Oni Press will release the EVIL EDITION and COLLECTOR’S EDITION versions of SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD VOLUME 2.
Both editions will be available only from Oni Press, debuting at their booth (#1221) at New York Comic-Con 2012. After the convention, they will then be available for order only at OniPress.com on November 7th, 2012.
The SCOTT PILGRIM V2 EVIL EDITION will feature Lucas Lee. The evil edition will be on sale for $40 US.
Like V1, the limited-to-1000 COLLECTOR’S EDITION provides fans a deluxe package with a ton of exclusive goodies.
So what comes in SCOTT PILGRIM V2 COLLECTOR’S EDITION?
– EVIL EDITION Book (Lucas Lee Cover)
– A numbered book plate signed by Bryan Lee O’Malley
– Five art prints, measuring 9×12, including both versions of the cover
– Ten vinyl stickers featuring some of O’Malley’s favorite panels from the book
– Two scout-style embroidered badges featuring Knives and Lucas Lee
– A crew pass and lanyard from the set of Lucas Lee’s movie, “You Just Don’t Exist”
– A code for the digital edition of SCOTT PILGRIM VOLUME 2 COLOR EDITION from ComiXology
This strictly limited package is $100 US.
The REGULAR RETAIL EDITION of the book is $24.99 and will feature Knives Chau on the cover. This item will go on sale November 7th at local comics shops, bookstores, ComiXology, and OniPress.com.
Heidi MacDonald is the founder and editor in chief of The Beat. In the past, she worked for Disney, DC Comics, Fox and Publishers Weekly. She can be heard regularly on the More To Come Podcast. She likes coffee, cats and noble struggle.