Yes, Michael’s back. The worst-kept secret in TV is finally out in the open. So, how did Michael become Kevin Johnson? Let’s discuss after the jump.
WARNING: There will be discussion about who did and did not die in tonight’s episode. You’ve been warned. No griping.
* I don’t know about you, but the second I saw Karl AKA Alex’s boyfriend on screen, I thought “RED SHIRT.” Alex biting it at the end came as no real surprise. Rousseau, on the other hand,…. As someone said to me last night, “It feels like she still had more story to tell.” Of course, as we saw tonight, being death doesn’t mean you’re gone forever from the show.
* And thus, we say, “WELCOME BACK MR. FRIENDLY!” I guess you’re not dead after all. And probably the less said about Arturo, the better.
* And we also say, “WELCOME BACK LIBBY,” even you were apparently just Michael hallucinating.
* Who else expected the captain to say, “Yeah, I know he’s a traitor.” Too bad we’ll have to wait six weeks to find out.
* When Michael tried to kill himself, wasn’t everyone expecting to cut to footage of the “sparsely-attended funeral in the apparently black neighborhood?”
* They hide Walt from appearing on this show like he was the pregnant star of a 1980s sitcom. Next, he’ll conveniently be hidden behind a giant bag of groceries.
And finally, did the end credits finally put to bed the notion of who The Oceanic Six are?
Posted by Mark Coale