Sun and Jin, before the island. what times those were.
For talk of Sun and Jin ON the Island and maybe more, read on, Macduff.
Well, it certainly looks like the “DUI Curse” is going to claim another victim, eh? Jin’s tombstone + a “someone will die next week” promo = the producers wanting us to think in a certain direction. But those guys are tricky. What WAS that date on the tombstone? I’ve heard already it was the date of the plane crash. Hmmmmmm.
Random thoughts from immediately after the episode (even if you don’t read this until morning):
* So we can now have Flash BACKS and Flash FORWARDS in the same episode? Devilish
* Who else wanted to see the Juliet vs. Sun catfight? I’m not too ashamed to admit it.
* Hurley is such a good dude. It figures that no one would come, even with their Golden Tickets.
* Do you TRUST the Captain?
* Do you trust JULIET?
* That was one quick cameo from Zoe Bell. Boo.
* Hooray for Bernard.
* if you haven’t heard yet, next week’s episode is called “Meet Kevin Johnson,” and we don’t mean the former NBA guard. The title didn’t mean much when I heard it earlier today on the LOST podcast, but it sure does now.
And a week without Ben and Locke is a sad week indeed.