FROGMAN is a not-so-super superhero who kicks, punches and shags his way through his rubbish life, sort of fighting crime and sort of saving the day. It’s got action, romance, jokes, puns, nerd-references and scenes of hardcore sex and violence. What more could you want?
Our mission is to make viewing and publishing webcomics easy and convenient, and to do so in a way that supports cartoonists directly!
- Joe Deagnon & Kirby Stasyna – Chicken Outfit
- Josh Bauman – Caffeinated Toothpaste
- Ray Frende
- PJ Perez – The Utopian: Foundation
- Ryan Klassan – City Folk
- Laura Tryon – Static Skies
- Marcus Kwame & Leonard Faierman – Snow Daze
- Denny Riccelli – Cousin Harold
- Nich Angell – Cat & Meringue
- Michael Damboldt – Gem of Atlantis
- Wes Molebash – Insert IMG
- Thomas Gorence – Time Samplers
- Kevin Coulston – Stale Bacon
- Darrel Troxel – That Comic Thing
Our newest pay-what-you-want collection of complete, creator-owned, DRM-free digital comics.
Our books are bundled together in pay-what-you-want collections, and every book we bring you is a complete, stand-alone story. No cliffhangers that force you to pay more to find out what happens next! You can choose between Retina-resolution PDFs (for the highest quality), Web-resolution PDFs (for easy storage), or CBZs (in both resolutions, for use in comic-reading apps), all of which are DRM-free so you can download and keep them forever.
Henry Barajas is the co-creator, writer and letterer for El Loco and Captain Unikorn. He has also written and lettered short stories for two successful Kickstarter SpazDog Press projects: Unite and Take Over: Stories inspired by The Smiths and Break The Walls: Comic Stories inspired by The Pixies. He is the Newsroom Research Assistant for The Arizona Daily Star and was nominated for the Shel Dorf Blogger of the Year award for his work at The Beat. You can follow him on Twitter @HenryBarajas and Google+.