FROGMAN is a not-so-super superhero who kicks, punches and shags his way through his rubbish life, sort of fighting crime and sort of saving the day. It’s got action, romance, jokes, puns, nerd-references and scenes of hardcore sex and violence. What more could you want?
Our mission is to make viewing and publishing webcomics easy and convenient, and to do so in a way that supports cartoonists directly!
- Joe Deagnon & Kirby Stasyna – Chicken Outfit
- Josh Bauman – Caffeinated Toothpaste
- Ray Frende
- PJ Perez – The Utopian: Foundation
- Ryan Klassan – City Folk
- Laura Tryon – Static Skies
- Marcus Kwame & Leonard Faierman – Snow Daze
- Denny Riccelli – Cousin Harold
- Nich Angell – Cat & Meringue
- Michael Damboldt – Gem of Atlantis
- Wes Molebash – Insert IMG
- Thomas Gorence – Time Samplers
- Kevin Coulston – Stale Bacon
- Darrel Troxel – That Comic Thing
Our newest pay-what-you-want collection of complete, creator-owned, DRM-free digital comics.
Our books are bundled together in pay-what-you-want collections, and every book we bring you is a complete, stand-alone story. No cliffhangers that force you to pay more to find out what happens next! You can choose between Retina-resolution PDFs (for the highest quality), Web-resolution PDFs (for easy storage), or CBZs (in both resolutions, for use in comic-reading apps), all of which are DRM-free so you can download and keep them forever.