It’s convention season, with Emerald City Comic Con in session today. That means a bit more posting than usual and a lot of folks checking the news when they get back to the hotel. To make a little easier on you, here are all The Beat’s Friday (March 2nd) stories in one handy list.
- Comics Collective Helioscope Reopening Public Mentorship Program
- Oblivion Song Prints at the Image Booth at ECCC ’18
- Free Comics: DC Wants You To Get Some Free Bendis
- Image Shows the First Round of Artist Appreciation Variants
- The Starting Line: Image Comics THE BEEF #1 is a Modern Day Hulk for the Food Conscious.
- Artists You Should Know: Natasha Petrovic mixes horror and pop into an eclectic sugar explosion
- Steven Moffat joins Who Against Guns
- Mark Waid and Jesus Saiz Get a New #1 As They Relaunch Doctor Strange (Fresh Start Marches On)
- “Book of Revelations” (and Dinosaurs) in Bloodshot Salvation #10
- Stohl and Pacheco Explore “The Life of Captain Marvel” in July as Fresh Start Continues
- Bendis Announces 2 *New* Titles For His DC/Jinxworld Launch
- Let’s Fix Comics Panel Tackles the Issue of Workplace Harassment in the Industry – ECCC ’18
- Bendis has a Powers Graphic Novel in the Can – ECCC ’18
And should you wish to catch up on the Thursday news, you can do so here.
Todd Allen wears a lot of hats. At various times he’s been (alphabetically), a bouncer, college professor, humor columnist, Internet producer and an NBA/WNBA Beat Writer, among other things. He’s the author of Economics of Digital Comics. You should probably read it.