Image is still rolling out Walking Dead variant covers. Behold:
Image Comics is pleased to reveal a slew of THE WALKING DEAD variants in celebration of the company’s 25th anniversary.
This final month of 25th anniversary theme variants pay tribute to some of the hottest, most jaw-dropping moments from Robert Kirkman and Charlie Adlard’s long-running, and industry-changing series THE WALKING DEAD which went on to become a pop culture phenomenon.
- Available in stores on Wednesday, October 18th (Final order cutoff deadline Monday, September 25th):
- CURSE WORDS #9 by Charles Soule & Ryan Browne, cover by Browne (Diamond Code AUG170633)
- DESCENDER #25 by Jeff Lemire & Dustin Nguyen, cover by Nguyen (Diamond Code AUG170643)
- GENERATION GONE #4 Ales Kot & Andre Araujo, cover by Araujo (Diamond Code AUG170654)
- GRRL SCOUTS: MAGIC SOCKS #6 by Jim Mahfood, cover by Mahfood (Diamond Code AUG170662)
- HORIZON #15 by Brandon Thomas, Juan Gedeon & Mike Spicer, cover by Gedeon & Spicer (Diamond Code AUG170668)
- KILL THE MINOTAUR #5 by Chris Pasetto, Christian Cantamessa, Jean-Francois Beaulieu & Lukas Ketner, cover by Ketner & Beaulieu (Diamond Code AUG170686)
- THE REALM #2 by Seth M. Peck & Jeremy Haun, cover by Jeremy Haun (Diamond Code AUG170710)
- SPY SEAL #3 by Rich Tommaso, cover by Tomasso (Diamond Code AUG170739)
Todd Allen wears a lot of hats. At various times he’s been (alphabetically), a bouncer, college professor, humor columnist, Internet producer and an NBA/WNBA Beat Writer, among other things. He’s the author of Economics of Digital Comics. You should probably read it.