At BuzzFeed, DC has revealed its covers and plans for April, and promises MORE shocks, MORE surprises, and MORE MORE—so much that you will sit back on your heels and just say, in a dazed tone….”What the fuck….”
In April, DC promises a “What the…?!” moment in all their New 52 issues that will leave readers in a state of shock. To keep fans guessing, they’ve teased out partial covers.
Buzzfeed got exclusive access to the logo that will be blazoned across each issue, guaranteeing it is 100% “WTF Certified.”
This is not a hoax, not an imaginary story, but a certified edgy promotion! The covers are gatefolds, with the “What the” part on the front and the “fuck” part on the inside.
As seen in Previews:
Every DCU title will feature the WTF certified stamp of approval this month—it’s a symbol of DC’s dedication to the retail community and to readers! And every DCU title this month has a WTF moment in it that’s going to leave readers in a state of shock!
To show just how special these stories are, the entire array of DCU titles will feature fold-out covers!
Among the stunning, amazing, never to be repeated storylines:
– Booster Gold reappears while an entire team disappears
– One team is trapped in a bottle while another is changed completely
– Some heroes change their colors and other change allegiances
– Pandora battles to the death
– A close encounter of The Dark Knight kind
– There’s a new, old Creeper and some old New Gods
– One hero quits, and another hero dies
Readers, what say you? What storylines would make you say “What the fuck…”