Alien invasions are nothing new, but when Neil Gaiman is attached, it’s definitely something to keep an eye out for. Threadless and The CBLDF team up to offer a chance to cement yourself in T-shirt history by designing a shirt for THE DAY THE SAUCERS CAME.
For those Gaiman enthusiasts, this is a great way to support the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund as well as stretch those creative fingers. To make this competition even more astounding, if you win, your work will stand by the designs of Ben Templesmith, Brandon Graham, and John Cassaday.
If that isn’t enough, the list of prizes includes:
– Your work printed on Comics-On Tees Vol. 6 alongside artists Ben Templesmith, Brandon Graham, and John Cassaday
– $750 cash
– $250 Threadless gift card
– 2012 CBLDF Protector Membership
– Signed and numbered Paul Pope Screened Print
– Print Featuring The Day the Saucers Came script, signed and sketched by author Neil Gaiman
– 4 CHEW comics signed by John Layman
The competition ends in 2 DAYS, so there’s still time to submit your best alien invasion artwork!
For more information, check here: http://atrium.threadless.com/CBLDF/